If any of you haven't been yet, Silverwood Theme Park in Coeur D'Alene Idaho is a great place! We spent the weekend at our cabin on Lake Coeur D'Alene and despite the flooding that has been going on there, it was still beautiful, peaceful and relaxing. Except for the part where we got a flat tire and had to call AAA! Lucky for us the flat didn't occur until we arrived safely at the cabin and we found it the next morning. Tom and Dad went golfing at Circling Raven and had a great time. Neither was thrown from the golf cart (despite their best efforts) and they lost enough balls that they said they couldn't count them! So, apparently Tiger Woods is still safe! We saw Indiana Jones and were thoroughly disappointed :( I mean c'mon......ALIENS?????!! Anyhow, here are some of the pics from Silverwood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
AAAAHHHH, you just totally ruined Indiana Jones for me, what do you mean Aliens?
Have to agree with you about Indy. It was entertaining throughout the movie but the end was just crappy. I want to go to Silverwood! It looks like you guys had a great time.
I didn't know that you guys went to silverwood. John and I went a couple years ago but the kids were still a little too young. I will definately have to put it in the summer plans. I think maybe you should go again with me...
Post a Comment