
At our soccer practice today, I finally remembered to bring in my camera. We had a great time! This is only about half of the girls on our team- I'll post another pic when we get everyone! You'll notice how bulky our muscles are looking and how mean our faces are.....well at least most of us. Parri and Melinda just may not have it in them to be mean! j/k... Our first game is next Thursday--just over a week away! I hope we survive....
Parri, Melinda, Misty, Paije, Bonnie and Gwen
3 comments:
Paije i've never seen you look so tough:0
looks like SOOO much fun! is that gwen wood? where are you playing at? the same league as the older women that kicked your butts?! :) good for you! it's hard to run when nursing...these big boobs get in the way! :)
I like the way all the others crouched down to make you look as tall as everyone else! How did your game go?
Post a Comment