Who would've thought that a blind date at Ricks' College would amount to all this?????
14 years go by pretty fast! It's really hard to believe the blessings that have come into our lives since the day we were married. I can't imagine a more perfect someone to share my life with! We make a darn good team. It may really be true that opposites attract :) We celebrated by going to our very favorite restaurant...Stanley and Seafort's! I was going to include pictures of our dinners, but I didn't want any of you out there drooling on your computers! Needless to say, it was as wonderful as ever! I love you honey.. here's to the next 14 thousand yrs together!




3 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY FAVORITE BROTHER IN LAW AND SISTER!
Happy anniversary, awesome!
hey you guys! Is it crazy that I remember when ya'll moved in with only one little one- at 18 months that was running around the church while we were doing that "for the strength of youth" play thingy with you as the leading lady?!?!
i guess the whole "blast from the past" picture- we all last saw ya'll close to that! makes sense! And YES, I am TOTALLY impressed with Bree's cake! I've tried once or twice, but they haven't turned out like I"ve wanted, but dang girl- that was GORGEOUS! Any suggestions???
Congrats to you both! love ya-
Post a Comment