Saturday morning before swimming, Tom took the girls on a daddy/daughter date to see the new Narnia movie---what a great dad! They had a wonderful time and didn't even end up with tummy aches from popcorn and candy!
Baylee learned to do a handstand in the water and Bridget learned to dive! Big news!
Here's Baylee's handstand: I don't know why, but it inserted at the TOP of the page--maybe someday I'll get this down! Have a great week everyone!




5 comments:
OK, I'm feeling the love now that I made your "friends" list! :) Yes, the 93 degrees was pretty nice. We just feel lucky to be invited to enjoy the pool with you guys! Have to add that your girls are just so cute!
Loved the pictures of the go-carts. We leave for one day and look what we miss. The definition of Paije is about 99% accurate, I'd say. Love you all.
Wasn't it a great weekend. David took the boys to the father and son outing --so Natalee and I had sweetness time- we went to dinner, breakfast and the Lake. it was a long day but we had a wonderful time. I am glad you had a nice time too. so sorry to hear about bree's burn.
PS I hope we get invited to the next Pool Party. :)
Missed you that day. Glad you had so much fun.
Post a Comment