Mahatma Gandhi : Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
Hot Tub Grandma says you 2 are the best. What a cute pumpkin, Bridge. I'm so happy that you love being in these plays. Baylee, I agree with Parri, you are a natural. We'll have to come watch you next time you are in something. Let me know. I love you both.
2 comments:
Bridget you were an awesome pumpkin! Hollywood (A.K.A Baylee) you are a natural!
Hot Tub Grandma says you 2 are the best. What a cute pumpkin, Bridge. I'm so happy that you love being in these plays. Baylee, I agree with Parri, you are a natural. We'll have to come watch you next time you are in something. Let me know. I love you both.
Post a Comment