Well, Friday the girls didn't have school, so with the exception of Brynley, we all got our hair cut. Why not Brynley, you ask? Well, Brynley took matters into her own hands a couple of weeks ago. Suffice it to say- she won't be needing a haircut for several months!! I truly wish I had taken a picture of that one! Bree has been begging to get "bangs" so here they are. After our haircuts, we went to Chuck E. Cheese to spend the tokens that the girls have earned by doing their chores each day. I must admit that I think I like Chuck E. Cheese as much as they do! Baylee impressed us all with her skills on the Raptor Captor game- she got the 125 ticket bonus- not easy to do!!! Bridget was so sweet and got a sucker for each of her sisters with the tickets that she won.
Last night we all watched Mr. Magorium's wonder Emporium- cute show- the girls laughed themselves silly. They told me that they wish there was a store like that across from our house because they would go there every day!
Poor Brynley was up ALL night last night with an ear ache, headache and monster cough- we are on our way to the doctor in a few minutes. We'll keep you posted.
I will post some pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment