Mahatma Gandhi : Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
We usually have a green meal every St. Patrick's Day! Somehow, pancakes and eggs simply don't look as appetizing when they're green! (see pic) Have a great day!
You are so good! My kids would be delighted if i did something like that but then again you are the morning person and I'm lucky if I get out of bed in time for breakfast.
I hope you have a happy St. Patricks Day! I really miss you and my mom showed me your moms blog. I have a blog to. My mom will e-mail your mom a link for it.
Ewwee! For a second there I thought you somehow managed to make green ham! (Dr. Seuss' green eggs and ham-) My work does this whole deal with the 1st graders throughout two school districts & we make green eggs and ham for the kids, but alas the ham is still pink... i thought maybe you knew something I didn't! So cute! AMBER
3 comments:
You are so good! My kids would be delighted if i did something like that but then again you are the morning person and I'm lucky if I get out of bed in time for breakfast.
Hi Bailee,
I hope you have a happy St. Patricks Day! I really miss you and my mom showed me your moms blog. I have a blog to. My mom will e-mail your mom a link for it.
Bye,
Alexis
Ewwee! For a second there I thought you somehow managed to make green ham! (Dr. Seuss' green eggs and ham-) My work does this whole deal with the 1st graders throughout two school districts & we make green eggs and ham for the kids, but alas the ham is still pink... i thought maybe you knew something I didn't! So cute!
AMBER
Post a Comment