Mahatma Gandhi : Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
Hey hows it going everyone! So i was looking at Parri's blog and saw you had a blog and looked at some of the pictures and couldn't believe how big your kids are getting. Anyways I hope all is well tell everyone i said hi thanks:)
2 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
Love Aunt Tami
Hey hows it going everyone! So i was looking at Parri's blog and saw you had a blog and looked at some of the pictures and couldn't believe how big your kids are getting. Anyways I hope all is well tell everyone i said hi thanks:)
Post a Comment