I can't believe that I almost forgot to post our first soccer win!!!! Yes Sliders' fans, it's true, the day has finally arrived, a win! 6-3 to be exact! Nicole had a hat trick and Parri, Misty and I all had one goal. My lucky red socks finally came thru! My only question is: why are Parri and I the only ones that really look mean in our "mean" pic??? Something to think about.... I'm not sure it came off as "intimidating" as we were hoping! LOL--thanks for the pics Wendi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Congrats!! I am so excited that you won. By the way I am a regular reader and was going through serious withdrawls from lack of posts. I even checked your blog last night and there was nothing and now today it full of delightful posts. Thanks. Hope you had a great birthday.
Awesome picts and Congratulations!
Did you all go out and celebrate together?
Tami
awesome! You deserve at least one win a season. I am just impressed you are playing soccer. Talk about getting exercise!
Hooray! and man...i really need to tone my arms! =)
YAY for the sliders! that must have been such a rush. and yay for wendi to play after just havin' a baby! looks like some crazy fun times! oh...and yes- you are only ones that look mean, thus making you too look scary and the rest funny. :)
you guys were amazing that night. the reason you won is because your #1 fan was there. (me, not grandpa) :)
bree
Congrats on your win. Your team is doing great.
Hey! I am glad you sent that email because we got a new computer and I could not remember how to get on your blog- not that I ever have time to get on - but, I am excited for your win. That's awesome. I also love when someone has a birthday and gets closer to how old I am. I think you a still a year younger though. Right? Bummer. Anyway, your family is looking as cute as ever and I wish we lived near each other cause we would have a lot of fun, I smile just reading what you write!
Love- Tiffany
Post a Comment