Thursday, March 25, 2010
Working Woman!
Last week and this week I've been helping out on one of the construction sites running the compactor. Every summer I try to get a little time on it and this last week they needed someone, so Parri, Lauren and I took shifts and had a great time. The extra money doesn't hurt either! Here's a picture of how truly "cool" (not) I look on the machine! In case you can't quite read it, my hard hat reads "Superpaije". :)I also got a picture of Brett running the humongous scraper!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Really, I thought it said SUPER DORK!!!!!
Oh Paije, the fact that you can look that cute while driving a huge machine just isn't fair.
hahha parri! good for ya paije! get back in that workin' saddle! :) cause i know mom life is such a breeze! :)
Post a Comment