Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Disneyland Photos











Well, the drive was long, but the lines were short! :) We had such a great time (of course!) We had great weather a couple of days and thunderstorms a couple of days- good thing we're from Washington and rain doesn't slow us down. We even learned a few lessons: be sure to ask a hotel before you book it if there is a train that goes by every 20 minutes and blows it's horn all night. Believe it or not, this happened to us as 2 different locations! Lesson learned! Despite all the wonderful fun- it always feels good to get home safely to your own bed! When I get more time I'll post some more fun pics and videos!




3 comments:

Erika said...

So much fun...can't wait til Keegan is old enough to enjoy Disneyland. Did I mention you look so stinkin' fit in these pics? Seriously people may wonder if you're a sister or the mom...

Janae said...

That looked like so much fun! I love to see pics of you and your family. I think you have a beautiful one!! Nice photos of you working and what a gorgeous greenhouse!!!

Groverfam said...

I heard you are working with my dear friend Melissa Baxter...you are both so lucky to be working with each other... you need to email me and we need to go out. Your trip to disneyland looks fabulous. we hope to go with the kids in the next few years ourselves.