Mahatma Gandhi : Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
We are so excited to welcome our newest nephew....Nixon Lane Palmer. He was born last night and he looks JUST like Brett did! He was 8 lbs. 1 oz. and he and mother are doing great!
You guys have been busy. That playhouse is so cute, I can't wait to see the finished product. And I really love your new laundry room. It turned out great.
Nixon is beautiful. Tell Lauren and Brett we say congrats!
5 comments:
He does look just like Brett!
Looks like you have been having a fabulous time - gardens, playhouse, etc.
Good to hear form you again!
Tami
congrats on being an aunti again!!!
so true! you could tell who's he was before you even said it! congrats...he's got the best auntie's around!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
You guys have been busy. That playhouse is so cute, I can't wait to see the finished product. And I really love your new laundry room. It turned out great.
Nixon is beautiful. Tell Lauren and Brett we say congrats!
Post a Comment