Saturday, August 8, 2009

Courtnee's Open House

From left: Jen, Cameron,Paije, Amy, Laura, Courtnee, and Aniston

My friend Courtnee had an open house tonight to celebrate their beautiful new home that fits her, and her husband, their daughter Lilli and their quintuplets very nicely. They've been in about a year, but I hadn't been over to see it yet. It was so fun to see her, and some of my other high school friends; Laura Staker, Jen Rethke Kluver, and Amy Waters. We had a great time just chatting and catching up. My other friend, Laura, is leaving for Italy in a couple of weeks to teach for 2 yrs.- so it was so nice to see her before she goes. I am hoping to go visit her while she's there! :) Although I don't see them often enough, they all hold a special place in my heart with lots of good memories...

3 comments:

Cole said...

Wow quints. I can't imagine. My head hurts from trying

Sandi said...

The laundry room looks wonderful and congratus to Brett & Lauren. What a cutie!! Looks like Tom has his work cut out on the playhouse!!

Anonymous said...

Aww.... you're a sweetheart Paije! It was so great to spend time with you!