That's the name of this new nail polish color by OPI I bought the other day. (After going to 2 different stores that were both sold out, I had to order it in! They said it's been really popular--Alot of trouble for stupid nail polish) I have had more compliments on this color in the last 2 days than in the last 2 yrs. of all other colors. Well, let's be honest, I don't wear polish all that often. Yes, it's different, but beautiful on... It's sort of a taupe-y grayish, brown. It's part of the new fall line by OPI called LaCollectiondeFrance. I also bought a color called I'm Fondue of You. The pics don't do it justice. I tried to take a pic of the polish on my nails to show, but alas it just looked like "Thing" from the Addams' Family. :)
Saturday, September 20, 2008
You Don't Know Jacques...
That's the name of this new nail polish color by OPI I bought the other day. (After going to 2 different stores that were both sold out, I had to order it in! They said it's been really popular--Alot of trouble for stupid nail polish) I have had more compliments on this color in the last 2 days than in the last 2 yrs. of all other colors. Well, let's be honest, I don't wear polish all that often. Yes, it's different, but beautiful on... It's sort of a taupe-y grayish, brown. It's part of the new fall line by OPI called LaCollectiondeFrance. I also bought a color called I'm Fondue of You. The pics don't do it justice. I tried to take a pic of the polish on my nails to show, but alas it just looked like "Thing" from the Addams' Family. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thought I might mention that I would like you to get me a bottle of this nail polish...Stocking Stuffer...
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment