Mahatma Gandhi : Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
alright miss...that's you paije, i am just floored by how many darn cute B's you made!!! you are going to have to teach me some secrets soon my dear, b/c next year I will have to make cupcakes for Kelton, and that poor kid is going to hide because of the decore' job! :) happy birthday bridget! Looks like you had so much fun! Yeah to the big #8 and baptism!!!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Bridget!
love, Aunt Tami, Alexis and Cole
Looks like you had a great birthday, Bridget. We love you. Glad your day was wonderful! Grandpa & Grandma
wow look at those yummy cupcakes. Happy Birthday.
alright miss...that's you paije, i am just floored by how many darn cute B's you made!!! you are going to have to teach me some secrets soon my dear, b/c next year I will have to make cupcakes for Kelton, and that poor kid is going to hide because of the decore' job! :) happy birthday bridget! Looks like you had so much fun! Yeah to the big #8 and baptism!!!!
Post a Comment