Mahatma Gandhi : Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
I followed some links (starting at Misty's blog)and lookie where I ended up!! :) :) This is so fun to read and see how your family is doing. :) Fun stuff!
Whats this , you are having a garden challenge??? well we already killed our cucumbers... but I think our tomatoes will make it... The yeard pictures are very pretty!!
6 comments:
my family shall win the garden challenge again. like always.
I followed some links (starting at Misty's blog)and lookie where I ended up!! :) :) This is so fun to read and see how your family is doing. :) Fun stuff!
Whats this , you are having a garden challenge??? well we already killed our cucumbers... but I think our tomatoes will make it... The yeard pictures are very pretty!!
Your flowers are looking beautiful!
Great photo snapping! You must have inherited that skill from a special aunt or something ; )
looking good paije....
beautiful!!! love the flowers! all of ours died b/c of the stupid frost! :( great job!
Post a Comment