I know all of you Sliders fans have been waiting on pins and needles to hear the outcome of our most recent game. Final score 9-6 them......but keep reading. Here are some highlights. Parri Jo Brunson had a beautiful score, but fell after taking the shot so it didn't count :( Despite pulling her quad again, she played through the pain and kept the family name in good standing. Ashley Frandsen had 2 smokin' goals and Nikki Chesley with the hat trick baby! I also scored, but it was not the exciting smoking shot I was hoping for. I was in good follow up position and the ball hit off my body and into the goal. But hey, we'll take every goal we can get. I did however, accidentally totally mow this gal over Mack truck style. Tiffani Frandsen back after hospital leave filled in at forward and put us all to shame. Kulani Hyde was a brick wall in the goal...amazing really. Our defense showed tremendous improvement on field position and passing. Misty Kim just refused to let the Dynamite gals past her, her experience has proved a great profit for the team. Our 3 newbies (Gwen, Bonnie and Melinda) were aggressive and formidable. I should mention our 2 self-appointed assistant coaches, they were key members in the box: Stan Palmer and Tom Chesley. Never ones to miss out on a moment of action!
Still no pics to share. The person I assigned this task (you know who you are) was so into the action that they forgot to take a single pic. So, hopefully next week. Stay tuned....next update coming next Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
ya grandpa!! i was left with the camera and could only get one pic. you need a different job.
Post a Comment