Monday, June 16, 2008

Brynley's Bday Cupcakes Mmmmm....

I don't want to brag or anything, but I just finished making the cupcakes for Brynley's bday tomorrow and they are so cute! The cake is an orange supreme and the frosting has a hint of orange as well. I used a recipe that our friend Miranda made up and it is amazing! Brynley was pretty excited when she saw them. Here's a peek...

5 comments:

Bonster said...

Looks awesome! So where's the recipe?

Miranda said...

Looking good Paije! Although,stop pretending that you aren't already Martha Stewart! I love your garden by the way, Martha. Orange supreme, that sounds good. Maybe you could share the recipe with me? I had so much fun seeing you too! You and Parri are hilarious together!

Miranda said...

Happy Birthday Brynley!

care bear said...

The cupcakes look too good!I love how you did the frosting - what's the secret? Cake decorating tip?

Vanessa said...

alright there cake queen! nice! and brynley is SO cute there...that sweet smile. i feel emabarrassed now on posting cake pictures...you're going to have to help me out on this one! :)