Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tom broke 100, golfing! Yah!




Tom and Bridget went golfing this morning with Bo and Jeff Allen. The weather was beautiful, but they still had a 2 hr. frost delay before they could tee off. However, their patience paid off for Tom. He played one of his best games ever! (I told him that it must be due to the new golfing shirt he got from Parri and John for his bday, but he informed me it was the new clubs he got for Christmas...oh.)This is the second time ever that he's broken 100- so here is the proof! I couldn't get the whole card in one pic, so you'll see the names in the first pic and the scores in the second pic...Tom's is the middle one....98 baby! Bridget was the official score keeper, that's why you can actually read it :)

1 comment:

Parri said...

Good job Tom. I am glad to know that my shirt brought you such good luck...It couldn't have had anything to do with skill!