Mahatma Gandhi : Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
Paije, I like your blog. Good Job and I love your Europe pictures. You look cute in your red coat in London. I like your haircut. I will keep reading to see how you are doing. I miss keeping in touch now that I am back in Woodinville. Kirs
Cute slide show! Do you all take yearly trips now with just your side and the spouses?! Looks like fun! Aren't there tons of cousins now? I loved Europe...it has so much character!
3 comments:
Paije,
I like your blog. Good Job and I love your Europe pictures. You look cute in your red coat in London. I like your haircut. I will keep reading to see how you are doing. I miss keeping in touch now that I am back in Woodinville.
Kirs
Cute slide show! Do you all take yearly trips now with just your side and the spouses?! Looks like fun! Aren't there tons of cousins now? I loved Europe...it has so much character!
Can you take me with you next time? I'll fit in your suitcase.
Post a Comment