Monday, March 8, 2010

Glorious Greenhouse!

Yes, my husband loves me! For Valentine's Day he said (out of the blue, I might add) he was going to build me a greenhouse to replace the cheap-y kit one that collapsed under the snow load last winter! I was so excited and thought I might be dreaming -- there hadn't been any begging, weeping or any other such behavior to precede this declaration! I hadn't even left pictures of greenhouses lying around the house. It's truly better than I could've imagined! He even painted it to match the house--- he HATES to paint! Check out what a stud builder Tom is!

The front of the greenhouse has a little potting shed to hold all of my supplies.side viewSweet organized heaven! LOVE the pegboard!Awesome benches to hold all of my little seedlings!On another funny note, each time Parri has called me this last week, Brynley comes and finds me in the greenhouse and when I answer, Parri says: "Were you in your greenhouse again??"
"Yes, I was -- oh yeah"









4 comments:

Erika said...

Oh so nice...I am going to start my very first vegetable garden this year--you'll be my inspiration! I am hoping for at least one thing to survive. :)

LexiSportsGirl said...

That is one fabulous greenhouse - I am totally jealous!

Tami

Bonster said...

That looks great! So cool that he built you one, I'm tring to convince J to build me one...I may show him this post!

Groverfam said...

I would like to put my order in! I want one of those too!