Saturday, October 10, 2009
Wicked at the Paramount Oct. 3rd
Last weekend, Bree, Baylee, Bridget and I went to see "Wicked" at the Paramount Theater. They absolutely loved it! Tom and I had seen it in London during our trip in '07, but it was even better when I wasn't completely jet-lagged! The girls and I stayed the night at a hotel the night before and enjoyed some shopping and eating out! They loved getting all dressed up and ready to go. They seemed to look so grown up all of the sudden! The girls already knew several of the songs from my CD I bought previously and sang along with a couple of the songs (quietly :) )Brynley wasn't old enough to go with us this time (you have to be 8) so she and Tom went to her soccer game and went to see Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs in 3D. So, everyone was happy! It is so fun now that the girls are getting older to get to do fun things together like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Your girls are so gorgeous Paije! And how fun that you made a weekend out of it and stayed in Seattle. You have such a great family.
Where are the pictures?
Post a Comment