Sunday, May 31, 2009

My nephew Landon....the video says it all

***************Pause music at the bottom of the page*********************************
My sister, Parri, and I went to Costco last week and on the way home, her son (Landon) was just being a total goof. I was laughing so hard and realized that I actually had my camera in my purse and started recording. The recording is short, but you have to realize that this hilarious behavior was going on for about 10-15 minutes straight....impressive if you ask me! :) The Batman shirt or "matman" as Landon says really adds to the effect I think.

4 comments:

Cole said...

Obivously something he gets from his mom! :)

Vanessa said...

chase, my 3 yr. old thinks this is halarious and asked to watch it like 6 times over and over. that is one funny kid! :)

Tiffani said...

That boy is so stinkin' hilarious. He has the best little personality.

care bear said...

Cole wants to see it again!

lol

Tami