Mahatma Gandhi : Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
Looks like so much fun. Andrew says we have to wait to go to Disneyland/world until Keegan is old enough to enjoy it. Do you think he'll enjoy it by 2?? :) Well until then, we can live vicariously through the Abplanalps. :)
4 comments:
Fun pictures, fun times...can't wait to see more!
i had an awesome time and i know that all of you were jealous. :)
bree
Those pictures are great! It looks like you guys had a really fabulous time. I love Disney! And yes Bree...I am jealous.
Looks like so much fun. Andrew says we have to wait to go to Disneyland/world until Keegan is old enough to enjoy it. Do you think he'll enjoy it by 2?? :) Well until then, we can live vicariously through the Abplanalps. :)
Post a Comment