Bonnie tagged me and I actually have no idea what that really means, but I think I'm supposed to answer these q's??? So, here goes...
24 Questions Answered
1.Typically, what time do you wake up?Around 7 or so.
2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? Bree @9, Baylee 8:30, Bridge&Bryn 8.
3. How long have you been a mommy?Over 13 yrs!!!
4. How old were you when you became a mom?I was 19 years
5. What is your favorite kids T.V. show? Scooby Doo
6. What is your least favorite kids T.V. show? spongeBob, which they aren't allowed to watch!
7. What is your favorite chore?Mopping floors (Ihave a scooba machine now:) )
8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Breakfast!!!
9. What meal do you cook most often? Dinner, usually pot roast on Sundays
10. What is your kids favorite meal? They are all different, which can be interesting
11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? Laughs with them
12. What are 5 things that make you smile about being a mom? Bree, Baylee, Bridge, Brynley, and when they do funny or thoughtful things.
13. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? Disneyland or World- we love it!!!
14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? We go out almost every weekend on a "date" without the kids.
15. What is your favorite pastime/activity to do with your kids? Swim and garden
16. Name one thing you said you would never say as a mother? "You're grounded"
17. Name something you do, that your own mom did? Make homemade bday cakes!
18. What is your favorite quality your mom has? Generous, compassionate, talented
19. What is your favorite kids book? If you give a mouse a cookie (or something like that)
20. What is your favorite advice for new moms? Relax
21. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? When the girls are genuinely heartbroken about something
22. What is your most joyful moment about being a mom? Watching my kids come to love the things I love too., or understanding something I'm trying to teach them
23. When was the last time you told one of your kids, “I Love You”? 1hr. ago
24. When was the last time you were told, “I love you” by one of your kids? This morning
There you have it....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Whoa, you totally did this wrong...J/K! Being tagged is just doing the same thing on your blog, thanks for playing along!
nice list there.
Post a Comment